Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

g Thank you!

6 months ago

Thank you so much for making this! It has completely revolutionized my Seablock playing experience. I love being able to build scalable city-block style blueprints with just two stations for input (solid and liquid) and two for output, and manage the myriad intermediate products in Seablock/BobsAngels without getting lost in train schedules. I currently have 24 trains servicing 186 stations and everything is working great as long as I remember the difference between a rail signal and a chain signal (not your fault!)

Something I just learned that may help someone else out: if you lower or remove the request threshold in order to get a partial delivery to a requester station, it still may not fulfill the request if there is a different requester station with a higher threshold. I haven't messed with priorities yet, so I assume everything is going round-robin. This had me pulling my hair out for a bit, though. ("why does Cybersyn hate sulfuric acid?")

I'm looking forward to experimenting with the new Manager GUI.

New response