Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

g cargo ships

6 months ago

Does this mod support cargo ships? They are basically reskinned trains, so in principle it should work.

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

It does not support Cargo Ships.
There are specific changes to make, and while in principle you're right about the fact that they're not so different from trains, there is still be a non negligible amount of work to implement specific logic, make it work reliably, document it, etc.

Never tell a developer what's simple, they'll see for themselves ;)

However I fully support this feature request, LTN does support Cargo Ships for example. I'm tempted by a cargo ships-centric base but not having a powerful mod behind like Cybersyn would make it too much of a hassle.

I understand that could be low priority, though. Or even out of scope, then it could be an intermediary compatibility mod but that might make things much more complicated.

By the way if one really wants smart Cargo Ships now it is absolutely possible to run both Cybersyn and LTN at the same time.

5 months ago

Really hope to see cargo ship support at some point. Been looking into Cybersyn and LTN and this is unfortunately the one compatibility that made me choose to go with LTN. (I know I can use both but I don't want to learn two new systems at once and be getting confused between them throughout my run.)

New response