Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

b Click on combinator crash

11 months ago

If you click the combinator with the combinator open it crashes. Super annoying. Doesn't help you can't press E or esc to close it like 99.9999% of other mods. Pls fix. Even better add E/esc closing too.

10 months ago

I'm not getting this issue. Can you post the game and mod version numbers you're using?

10 months ago

I'm having the crash when clicking on a combinator while the GUI is open as well 100% of the time. I don't have an issue closing the GUI with the x button on that save.

On another save, it's completely borked. It loads with the combinator GUI open and the GUI won't close with the X button. Clicking on any combinator also crashes.

Game version: 1.1.80-0
Mod version: 1.2.16

Error:
The mod Project Cybersyn (1.2.16) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event cybersyn::on_gui_opened (ID 88)
Gui element with name cybersyn-combinator already present in the parent element.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
flib/gui-lite.lua:58: in function 'add'
cybersyn/scripts/gui.lua:206: in function 'gui_opened'
cybersyn/scripts/gui.lua:168: in function <cybersyn/scripts/gui.lua:162>

10 months ago

I was able to fix the uncloseable window via a command:

/command game.get_player(1).gui.screen["cybersyn-combinator"].destroy()

I am not the mod author so use at your own risk.

10 months ago

I think why I can't replicate this is it's already been fixed on the main branch.

Here's a zip of what's currently in the repo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1teGWNXWJ6o9QZV_nxL5nfZi1IJUJmoqn/view?usp=sharing

10 months ago

I'd like to add my emphatic support to adding the ability to close the combinator screen via E/ESC. I literally hit the ESC button every time I have the combinator screen open and get disappointed every time it doesn't work.

New response