Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

i debug mode and autoallow

1 year, 29 days ago
(updated 1 year, 29 days ago)

hey
i really like this mod over LTN but sometimes im so annoyed with that little things that doesnt work nor are explained anywhere ...
like right now i spent like 2 hours trying to figure why 1 of my refuel station doesnt work with autoallow enabled while all others with any other combinations does work ,ive really tried everything but for some reason my 1-10-1 train never refuel, even more annoying that i had to wait everytime for it to go half of map to get cargo and then unload it so i could see if that damn refueler finally works ... and ofc it never did
simple solution for this problem would be add signals for manual allow so i could specify myself what trains i want on what station

but most important thing this mod needs is some kind of debug mode or more detailed messages printed to chat cos after that 2 hours spending working on that, my refueler still doesnt work and i got 0 idea why

New response