The following is a list of known issues that cannot be fixed in a practical manner:
- Issues with undo - cc construction/deconstruction cannot be undone at the moment, and rc settings do not transfer through undo. This is a limitation of the undo API (basically no API)
- Unable to transfer settings when updating entity for library blueprints - this is a blueprint API limitation. Workaround is to copy/move the blueprint into the inventory, then update the entities
- Unable to transfer settings when updating entity for a blueprint in a blueprint book - this is another API limitation. Workaround is similar to the limitation mentioned above - move/make a copy then update the entities
High mod time usage?
Mod time usage scales with the number of crafting or recipe combinators in the map. If you have a lot of crafting or recipe combinators, you can reduce the workload/time usage by increasing the update cycle in mod settings (default: 60 ticks per update)
What am I working on currently?
- Remote interface to allow other mods to redirect item to recipe, blacklist recipe signal generation - aimed to enhance usability and reduce the size of the Crafting Combinator Recipes signal category.
- Stability and performance.