Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork

by Xeraph

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

g Alternative recipe selection?

3 months ago

I'm playing SE+Krastorio2 and I stumbled over an issue with using recipes with identical end-products.
For example I set up a universal crafter, and as part of its subsequent crafting processes it is trying to create green circuits, but with the recipe using wood, instead of stone slabs. The planet I am on does not allow for easy growth of wood (no water) so I'd prefer to use the recipe that uses stone bricks instead. How can I signal that to the system, if at all? TY

2 months ago

Hi MephistoMori, I'm not familiar with Space Exploration or Krastorio, so I'm not sure if this solution applies, but I had a similar issue when picking solid fuel recipes. There's a set of signals under the crafting combinator group (red and black square) which contains all the individual recipes - sending the appropriate signal to the crafting combinator allows me to set one of the three different solid fuel recipes.

a month ago

I run into the same problem and you can replace the "electronic circuit" item signal, which finds the wood recipe first, with the "recipe electonic circuit" virtual signal.

Instead of replacing you can also use a arithmetic combinator with "electonic circuit + 1 = recipe electronic circuit" to just add the recipe you want with a higher count. The crafting combinator will pick the highest signal.

New response