Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork

by Xeraph

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

b placed new by blueprint, the crafting combinator always is in write mode

7 months ago

Hello,
i just migrated from rustys version to yours, and now i experience that newly placed crafting combinators via blueprints are always in write mode. It's quite annoying if you loose the current recipe when you place the logic beside some buildings and/or need to correct the setting.
I already tried to recreate the blueprint, but the problem persists.

6 months ago

it seems that there is no configuration coming with the blueprint. When i place a CC manually and use the blueprint to complete the circuit the settings of the CC get not changed.

I compared the code of rustys and yours and noticed that rusty handled the creation using on_create events where he checked if the event got triggered from using a blueprint and set the configuration then from the blueprint, while your code uses the "create"-Event and i see no checks if blueprints are involved.

6 months ago

I had the same/similar issue with copy and paste for the recipe device where all the selected options on it get lost on copy and paste and i would assume on blueprint as well.

5 months ago

i meanwhile reverted back to rusty knifes version, it has some issues every now and then which are annoying but is blueprintable which is more important to me.

4 months ago

what are you talking about? when i copy paste cc settings are preserved (true, it doesn't apply them to cc it is pasted over, but when it creates new cc...)

i also edited the mod to read by default. it is simple, change a 'w' to an 'r'

New response