Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork

by Xeraph

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

g Use recipes from a decider combinator

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey, I am playing Space Exploration and trying to setup a delivery cannon that can set it's recipe by signals/circuits. I have a Signal Reciever getting a few item counts from another planet and have the reciever hooked up to a few decider combinators (ie. Copper < 100 then output Delivery Cannon: Copper recipe with value of 1). This doesn't seem to work though. If I set a constant combinator with the recipe and a value of 1 it works correctly. Just wondering if it's possible to get it to use other sources than constant combinators.

Thanks!

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

I am unable to replicate the issue over here. Have you checked the signals? Crafting combinator does not differentiate between sources of signals.

1 year, 2 months ago

Got it working now, I just had to pick the CC up and replace it and rewire it. I think I put it down first and then setup the signals, maybe it didn't like that?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the mod!

1 year, 2 months ago

I think I put it down first and then setup the signals, maybe it didn't like that?

I don't think that can cause problem. Are you aware of the sticky duration before cc can switch recipe? You can turn it off if it is not the desired behaviour.

New response