Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork

by Xeraph

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

b [fixed in 0.4.1] Crash when deconstruct with nanobots

1 year, 2 months ago

Don't know if this is because CC or Nanobots.

Made a new game to test, only nanobots (v3.2.19) and Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork (v0.4.0)

Place a new Crafting Combinator, use deconstruction planer, nanobots removes something, but it leaves something behind (can't deconstruction planer what is left behind), when I remove it by hand it crashes the game.

The mod Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork (0.4.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event crafting_combinator_xeraph::on_player_mined_entity (ID 67)
crafting_combinator_xeraph/control.lua:182: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
crafting_combinator_xeraph/control.lua:182: in function <crafting_combinator_xeraph/control.lua:164>

And I get this msg too: 465.679 Script @crafting_combinator_xeraph/script/cc.lua:293: CC state destroyed due to invalid entity 64

Anyway, tnks for the mod :)

1 year, 2 months ago

hi, thanks for the report.

I have pushed a patch to address this issue. Do update me if it is not working or if the patch is causing new problems.

New response