Crafting Combinator Xeraph's Fork

by Xeraph

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Circuit network Manufacturing

g how 2 play basic

1 year, 4 months ago

here for the blueprints and space exploration compatibility. having not tried the original mod, it looks like "input buffer on set recipe" and craft-n-before-switch are new settings, what are the effective values on the original mod?

looking at the code it looks like they're both 0

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

There is no limit for input buffer in the original mod - probably 2x stack size or 2x ingredient amount, whichever is higher. Effectively it is -1 (you can use -1 in my fork to revert to vanilla behaviour).

Craft-n-before-switch did not exist in the original mod, whenever the signal is lost/stop being the highest count, the combinator will change recipe. So effectively in original mod it is 0.

That being said, "Craft until zero" is a vanilla setting, it prevents combinator from changing recipe even when a signal isn't the highest, until the signal becomes 0.

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

the only thing you are missing out is the fast-replace with constant combinator feature, which I have removed in v0.2.1 (details in changelog)

1 year, 4 months ago

thank you! very much appreciate making your hard work on this mod available, i look forward to things working with less bugs

1 year, 4 months ago

you are most welcome, hope you enjoy the enhancements I made

New response