Click to Move

by houcky

Allows players to middle click to move their character to a destination.

Utilities
5 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.73K

b Hovercrafts

a month ago

I tried your mod in conjunction with this one:

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Hovercrafts

Because of inertia vehicle literally goes nuts and is navigating factory even worse than a tank.

But that isn't a point of bug.

Point: Hovercraft doesn't stop at destination point and drifts endlessly until stopped manually.

5 days ago

I made some changes to the mod to fix the reported bug; please check out the new version.

4 days ago

Thanks! For the time being, I've frozen my game version at 2.0.77 (latest non-experimental).

The reason is I'm kinda competing with my friend's save file, and he doesn't see the point in the 2.1 changes. 2.1 will be a separate playthrough.

I should have said that initially. Oops, sorry! But I'll keep in mind that the hovercraft-related fix is testable.

New response