Zirconium

by brevven

Adds zircon, zirconia, zirconium, and cermet to the base game. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, FE+, and more. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g Enrichment byproduct

2 years ago

I noticed that enriched Zircon doesn't have titanium ore as a byproduct. Is this intended or an oversite.

2 years ago

Ooh, that's an oversight. Thanks for pointing it out, I can add it sometime soon, for when both Zirconium and Titanium are active. Might be a few days, been busy lately :)

2 years ago

Hey brevven i have something else regarding the enriched zircon. The graphics of the objects on the belt are very very large, is there any chance that I will see my red belt again ?! :) Greetings

2 years ago

Yep the enriched Zircon item is a little big on the belt.

2 years ago

Thanks, I should have a bit of free time next week. I will look at both of these things then :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Both of these have been fixed in the latest. Apologies for delay.

2 years ago

Hey Brevven, the delay is no big deal. :) Now the filter that I installed 27 days ago can finally start working. And it works very well.
Thanks for the changes.
Greetings
MoSII

2 years ago

Now the filter that I installed 27 days ago can finally start working. And it works very well.

That's awesome! I love setting something up like that and then seeing it work later :)

New response