Titanium

by brevven

Adds titanium ore to the base game. Titanium is mined with lubricant and used in Low Density Structures, Flying Robot Frames and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g Titanium Plates?

2 years ago

Why is there no recipe for titanium plates? You show it on the main page. Can't build some buildings because the recipe is not there.

2 years ago

Hi! There should be a recipe for smelting titanium plates from titanium ore. If you don't see it, it's likely a mod incompatibility, either recipe, or perhaps tech tree. Have you researched titanium processing? If that doesn't work, please let me know what other mods you are using and I will investigate to make it compatible.

2 years ago

Thanx for the reply. I found the conflict. Factorio Extended adds titanium rods which replaces the plates. After disabling that mod everything worked fine.

2 years ago

Great! To confirm, is this FactorioExtended or FE+? I have tried to maintain compatibility with FE+, but haven't done FactorioExtended yet. I can look into FactorioExtended sometime in the next couple weeks.

New response