Titanium

by brevven

Adds titanium ore to the base game. Titanium is mined with lubricant and used in Low Density Structures, Flying Robot Frames and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] Power armor MK3 mod requiring "nitinol processing"

2 years ago

This mod ends up conflicting with the power armor mk3 mod, demanding the "nitinol processing" tech tree. Space exploration is incompatible with bob´s mods. This problem forces me to disable SE, Endgame Combat and PA MK3.

2 years ago

This mod ends up conflicting with the power armor mk3 mod, demanding the "nitinol processing" tech tree. Space exploration is incompatible with bob´s mods. This problem forces me to disable SE and Endgame Combat.

2 years ago

I'd be willing to bet the core problem is Endgame Combat. It looks to see if a "titanium-plate" item exists, and if so just mistakenly assumes a bunch of other things exist, like cobalt and nitinol.

I can see that brevven has tried to hack his way around that. Maybe the addition of the PA mk3 mod throws a wrench in the works. Maybe he can find a way to work around this too, but in the meantime you can probably keep SE and one of the other two mods.

2 years ago

Thanks for the report, Candela, and thanks nobake for the diagnosis.

Yes, Endgame Combat is an (awesome) older mod made back when Bob/Angel was 90% of the mod landscape. As nobake saw, it assumes "Titanium plate" means full Bob's MCI. I will attempt to get this Endgame Combat + PA MK3 + SE to work soon as well. I'll see what I can do.

2 years ago

Fixed in latest. I had broken compatibility at some point. Need to try to set up automated testing for these one day :)

New response