Titanium

by brevven

Adds titanium ore to the base game. Titanium is mined with lubricant and used in Low Density Structures, Flying Robot Frames and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g Factorio Extended+?

3 years ago

Does anybody knows if titanium from this mod works in tandem with titanium from Factorio Extended+?

3 years ago

Does anybody knows if titanium from this mod works in tandem with titanium from Factorio Extended+?
Update from my part - it does not
when I activate it "Factorio Extended+ Core" stops working

3 years ago

Hi. I'm not familiar with this mod. I will try to take a look in a week or two to see if it's possible to make it compatible. Not sure right now

3 years ago

I took a look at FactorioExtended Plus. It looks like that mod has a manufactured titanium ore that is pretty core to it, so making them work together would take some decisions. Not sure how feasible it is.

Are you primarily looking to mine titanium (instead of making it out of Sulfuric Acid)? Are there any other compatibility changes you're interested in?

3 years ago

Ok, I've made them compatible. Turned out not to be too bad! I mostly kept all of both mods, simply updating so that FE+ also uses this mod's titanium.

You should be able to add Titanium to an existing FE+ game (you'll have to explore really far to find the ore though). However, you won't be able to add FE+ to a Titanium game, or remove either if both are on. I may try to fix that at some point, but it's a little trickier.

New response