Silica & Silicon

by brevven

Adds simple Silica and Silicon to the game, along with basic fiber optics. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, Bio Industries, and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Gyro in robot frame recipe with AAII

1 year, 8 months ago

Does that recipe supposed to have gyroscopes? With AAI industry, it doesn't. (Titanium mod does properly replace steel, though, but it's later in the load order)

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Thanks -- I am unable to reproduce. MEMS gyroscope shows up in the recipe with AAII, AAII+SE, etc.

1 year, 6 months ago

Hello!
I'm having a ton of fun with your mods but I'm running into the same "issue", MEMS gyroscope does not show up in my recipe for robot frame.

I'm running a lot of mods, notably SE+K2, Very BZ Tin, Natural gas, Realistic Uranium, Realistic fusion power.

Setting changes; disable foundry, additional byproduct when possible, and quite a few other changes

Let me know if any additional information could be of help.

Then again, thank you for the hard work you put into your mod, they are amazing.

1 year, 3 months ago

I'm attempting a fix for this in today's update. If this doesn't fix it I might need a savegame (can create a new save that reproduces the issue if you prefer).

1 year, 3 months ago

Just giving this mod an optional dependency on AAI industry seems to have fixed it for me.

1 year, 3 months ago

Appearently Concrete was supposed to also use silica in the recipe, which I didn't notice until after I fixed it..

New response