Lead

by brevven

Adds lead ore and plates to the base game as an early game resource. Lead is used in ammunition, pipes, batteries and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

b Crash on startup

2 years ago

The latest up to your lead mod made this mod crash on start up when the other mod tries to call this mod's data-util.lua . The pervious various of bzlead doesn't crash on start.

The other mod (I updated it with the major K2+SE update).

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/T-Zane-CarTurret/changelog

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for report. I added some general library functionality, but it may have broken a mod using data-util. I might be able to fix with a small change on my side. I'll investigate more closely in the next day or so.

I'm uploading an unrelated update now.

2 years ago

Look like I'm having issues with the more entities setting which in my SE tweaks mod was to move it to the same subgroup as the iron chest.

2 years ago

Hm. Can't seem to reproduce the crash. Did you fix it in your mod (or do you have a save that can still reproduce it)?

2 years ago

I disabled it for how so the mod can load. It's still there but I commented it out for 0.0.12 of Tanks Tweaks for Space Exploration so the mod can load.

in data-final-fixes.lua

--if (mods ["bzlead"] and mods ["aai-containers"]) then

-- local leadutil = require("bzlead.data-util");
-- require("bzlead.data-util")

-- if leadutil.me.more_entities() then

-- change_subgroup("lead-chest", "container-1")

-- end

--end

2 years ago

Does something like this work.

local leadutil = require("__bzlead__.data-util");
    local lead = require("__bzlead__.me");
    if lead.more_entities() then
      change_subgroup("lead-chest", "container-1")
    end

New response