Lead

by brevven

Adds lead ore and plates to the base game as an early game resource. Lead is used in ammunition, pipes, batteries and a few other places. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and other mods. A standalone piece of BZ Mods. With graphics by snouz.

Content
3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g Krastorio 2 Compatibility

3 years ago

Hello,

the mod doesn't load with Krastorio 2 enabled ( i deactivated all other mod but this two, alone with the Lead mod the game starts). Your Titanium mod works fine.

Here is a Screenshot of the error message.

https://s12.directupload.net/images/210122/bfjrxs9z.png

3 years ago

Thanks for your report. TL;DR this should be fixed in the new version (0.1.4)

While I wasn't able to reproduce directly, it appears that for some reason the "rifle-magazine" recipe in your Krastorio 2 is not present. It worked for me and I do have that recipe. I was able to reproduce a similar error by misspelling that recipe to "fake" it missing.

To fix it, what I've done is added an extra layer of input validation to handle cases like this, so it should load now. However, I'm not sure why it failed for you in the first place, or why it seems like that recipe is missing.

3 years ago

Thanks for the fast response,
it starts now, and I know why the problem occurred in the first place, for the last MP we deactivated the Realistic Weapons option in the General Mod Settings and with that option disabled the Rifle magazine is not in the game (maybe along another things).

And let me say that we liked the Titanium Mod as a Addon to Krastorio 2 and now i will try this Lead mod.
And i guess that your Silica & Silicon is kind of redundant if used with Krastorio 2?

3 years ago

Ah! That makes sense, I didn't realize that option would remove the rifle magazine. Thanks! Guess that input validation will be useful.

Really glad you liked Titanium with K2! I'm going to be developing Lead to be compatible with more mods both big and small, as well (the way I've been doing with Titanium).

Yeah Silica & Silicon is pretty vanilla-focused right now. I'm not completely sure what to do with it long term though I've enjoyed a couple vanilla playthroughs with it so I think it's worth keeping it up to date and bug-free. One thought I've had is to just split out the "basic fiber optics" part to make it compatible with Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration.

3 years ago

With Silica & Silicon you just could use the quartz and silicon that comes with K2 like you did with the titanium mod for some of the big mods that already had it.

New response