Aluminum

by brevven

Adds aluminum, alumina, cables, alloys and more to the game. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

i 248k compatibility

2 years ago

Hello, do you have any plans to add compatibility of your mods with 248k

2 years ago

Hi. I have thought about it indeed. I am not sure when I will get to it though. I'll bump it up the list a little because it seems like it's becoming a more popular request.

2 years ago

One thing us Factorians love is every mod being compatible and at least 100 steps between raw resources and finished product lol

2 years ago

Hi. I have thought about it indeed. I am not sure when I will get to it though. I'll bump it up the list a little because it seems like it's becoming a more popular request.

Well hello there again. As i have got the same request now couple of times would you maybe like to collaborate on that?

2 years ago

Hello! Indeed that sounds like a great idea. I'll PM you on the forums.

2 years ago

Hello! Indeed that sounds like a great idea. I'll PM you on the forums.

sure. Discord may be better though.

2 years ago

Heya, I'd also enjoy (and add to the popular request, then) that 248k compatibility.
I've already got a game of K2+SE+248k+BZ+(+200 mods) going but it could be even better then :D

1 year, 10 months ago

I guess it seems a month is the cadence, so I'd also like to throw my hat into the popular request ring and ask for 248k compatibility :)

1 year, 10 months ago

Hello, with some earlier input from PreLeyZero, I've finally managed to release some compatibility updates for 248k+BZ. Currently this includes:

• Merging titanium plate items, and integrating ore into 248k's production chain
  • Merging lead plate items , and integrating ore into 248k's production chain
  • Merging aluminum items, and integrating ore into 248k's production chain
  • Carbon fiber comes from graphite instead of coal
  • Glass comes from silica instead of stone

This is very much a beta, please let me know if anything is not balanced well, or if any major pieces are still missing.

1 year, 10 months ago

Oh so this is what the new updates are :) Thanks, downloading them now!

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks! I've updated and I'm trying it out right now. :)

1 year, 10 months ago

I love You!)

1 year, 10 months ago

I love You!)

New response