Bob's Warfare

Make things for warfare.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

g [Fixed]When will this get the updated wall texture?

5 years ago

I love the new vanilla wall texture and have been waiting for this mod to get updated to use it as well. But so far it has stuck with the old style, any change for an update soon?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

There are updates to the mod coming soon, however, I planned to NOT update the wall texture for my new wall to help keep it more unique, different from the existing base game wall.

It's actually fairly common modder practice to use old assets that are no longer used to make their mod seem more unique.

5 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Edited: I retract what I wrote here originally, since it was written in frustration/anger, I'm sorry about that.

6 months ago

Bob I am a pretty good graphic designer. I am sure I can do a wall texture if you can explain what you need graphics wise?

KiwiHawk β˜†
6 months ago

Some time in the last four years, the wall and gate graphics were updated to match vanilla.

There are other things that need graphics work if you're willing and able? Personally I don't touch graphics. Here's one that I can think of:
https://github.com/modded-factorio/bobsmods/issues/82

6 months ago

I can give it a try @KiwiHawk Just need to pick your brain what files are needed? Does it need to be exported 3D stuff cause that is sadly a skill I lost years ago when I stopped working in Maya. Do you maybe have some examples what factorio needs so I can see if I can help in what way I can please thanks

New response