Date: 12. 05. 2019
- Re-added missing laser beams definitions.
Date: 11. 05. 2019
- Increased my Artillery turret health by 1000.
- Removed personal equipment to move them to their own new mod.
- Changed icons of Artillery ammo to make them more obvious, and added them to artillery technologies.
- Added plasma turrets, similar to the equipment in Vehicle Equipment mod.
Date: 01. 05. 2019
- updated bob-power-armor-3 prerequisites for 0.17.35 changes
Date: 22. 04. 2019
- Fixed battery-equipment and energy-shield-equipment technologies locale entries
- Removed upgrade from non-effect technologies
Date: 29. 03. 2019
- Renamed battery-equipment technologies to bob-battery-equipment to fix the Factorio 0.17.23 non-contiguous technology name issue.
- Renamed energy-shield-equipment technologies to bob-energy-shield-equipment to fix the Factorio 0.17.23 non-contiguous technology name issue.
Date: 21. 03. 2019
- Changed ammo stack sizes to 200 to match base game. (Gun, Shotgun, Rocket and Tank ammos)
- Removed armor durability
Date: 11. 03. 2019
- Adjust exoskeleton equipment tiers
- All laser rifle batteries damage amount fixed.
Date: 26. 02. 2019
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.17
- Personal laser defence now shoot beams
- Laser turrets now shoot beams
- Laser rifle now shoots beams
- My artillery projectiles are now true artillery projectiles.
Date: 10. 06. 2018
- Added immune_to_tree_impacts to Tank MK2 and 3.
- Added water_connection_patch to reinforced concrete wall
- Fixed wall and gate orders.
Date: 30. 03. 2018
- Fixed an issue where infinite research for gun turrets has the bonus set too low.
Date: 12. 03. 2018
- removed pushable flags from tanks
Date: 20. 02. 2018
- Added darkness_to_turn_on to nightvision. MK3 should come on as it starts to get dark for a never ending daytime feeling.
- Added fuel value of 1.46MJ to glycerol. (for future use)
- Added Uranium shotgun shells.
Date: 09. 02. 2018
- Added clamp_position = true to all artillery ammo. This should fix the min_range issue.
- Also removed artillery projectile smoke from my artillery ammo, and added map reveal mechanics.
Date: 28. 01. 2018
- Decreased collision box of radar so it is possible to walk between it and other entities.
- Increased range of radar long range scan by 1 per tier.
- Added Artillery wagon 2 and 3 (locale entry auto-translates to the base game artillery wagon of your own locale)
- Added Artillery turret 2 and 3 (Same as above)
Date: 21. 01. 2018
- Removed production science pack from follower robot count 7+
- Removed minimum range from artillery ammo
- added direction_deviation = 0 and range_deviation = 0 to artillery ammo
- Reduced artillery ammo stacksizes to 20
- increase base game artillery shell stack size to 20
- Increase artillery ammo damage from 400 to 1000 (and robots from 6 to 15)
- Increased artillery ammo recipe costs.
- Increased artillery turret ammo stack size from 15 to 50
- Increase range of tank artillery weapon from 0 to 35 to 8 to 96
- Reduced tank artillery firing speed
- removed artillery speed upgrades, there's a basegame version now.
Date: 19. 12. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.16
- perimeter -> radius name change for AOE damage
- Added icon_size tags
- updated tank graphics
- updated radar graphics
- Changed uranium bullet to be crafted the same as my enhanced bullets.
Date: 31. 05. 2017
- Added a vehicle flamethrower to tanks MK2+3 (note, order changed, you might need to shuffle ammo)
Date: 21. 05. 2017
- fixed Tank Artillery Shooting Speed 5
- Fixed mines, they no longer crash the game
Date: 10. 05. 2017
- Added radius_minimap_visualisation_color tag to radars.
- Added high tech science pack to combat robotics 4.
- removed conditional require: multiplayer checksum fix
- Power armor mk4 now uses the correct grid
Date: 06. 05. 2017
- Updated to work with Factorio 0.15
- All technology files updated, science packs adjusted, some sciences removed as they're now in base game, added infinite damage research to my list of damage research technologies.
- Updated all the recipes to remove alien artifacts from the mandatory lists and make them optional with a new fallback of processing units.
- Updated night vision to be 2x2 and conform to new specification. with MK3 you can barely even tell it's night!
- Updated laser defence, 2x2, uses twice the energy and deals 15 times the damage!
- Adjusted pretty much all damage values