Blueprint Variables

This adds circuit signals to the game that when blueprinted, provides an interface to quickly apply changes to all circuit conditions. Additionally, it will update named entities, such as train station names.

Utilities
a month ago
Trains Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

b ✔️ Fill barrell recipes rotating assembler

2 months ago

Hello hello, I've run into an issue I've not seen raised elsewhere in the discussions:

Assemblers instructed by a crafting combinator to change recipe from "fill barrel" to "empty barrel" (or vice versa) will rotate 180 degrees each time - top <-> bottom or left <-> right - thereby moving the fluid input. All fluids appear to be affected. Please help! My refineries are drowning in heavy oil, glug glug glug.

2 months ago

This is an issue with the base game, as far as I know. The assembling machine has 2 fluid boxes, 1 for input and 1 for output, on opposite sides of the machine. To make them line up with recipe changes would require turning the assembler around every time the recipe is changed

2 months ago

Understood, thank you. I had two distinct cases - one was fixed by adding a fluid connection to the far side of a single assembler; the other was to invert the orientation of an entire column of assemblers (and pipe, and belt, and inserters, etc) such that the fluid input would appear on the "correct" side.

It occurs to me that this really should have been posted in the Crafting Combinator mod discussion. Apologies. I was very tired (had been playing Factorio all night).

New response