Blueprint Variables

This adds circuit signals to the game that when blueprinted, provides an interface to quickly apply changes to all circuit conditions. Additionally, it will update named entities, such as train station names.

Utilities
a month ago
Trains Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

g Any chance for a quick start guide?

1 year, 3 months ago

I was trying this out by putting in the variables into a combinator, blueprinting that and then using the blueprint but it wasn't asking for the variables. But when I am using any blueprints without variables, then for some reason it asks.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or it's a bug, so even a small quickstart guide would help avoid reporting invalid bugs.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks DarkwingGT!

While fixing some issues, I made some more bugs that were related to what you were experiencing. However, you may be running into a new issue—I'm not sure. Make sure you're running v0.0.3 as I tested that successfully. If you have any more issues, I'd be glad to hear about them.

When I complete logistic network support, I will definitely be making a how-to video!

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks for the response. I will try again tonight to see if the issue still exists.

2 months ago

This problem still happens in the current release. The window never pops up, and signals are treated as normal circuit signals, never being replaced

a month ago

This problem still happens in the current release. The window never pops up, and signals are treated as normal circuit signals, never being replaced

I'm not able to reproduce your problem, do you have any major overhaul mods? Do you happen to have a blueprint string?

New response