Better Air Filtering

by JoeyDP

An overhaul of the air filtering mod by Schorty. Includes complex air filtering steps to remove pollution.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Incompatible with Nauvis Day?

3 years ago

I wanted to ask how and why this is incompatible with Nauvis day, other than the fact that they seem to be the only modder who isn't updating past 0.18 for some strange reason. This mod would have gone great with that, after all. A method of controlling pollution in a pollution critical map.

3 years ago

I don't remember exactly why there was an incompatibility, but if I were to guess, I'd say it was conflicting entity names. This can of course be fixed, but I think there's also the conflict that Nauvis Day adds its own filtering mechanisms and my mod may break the balance. Feel free to try them together and let me know what the issue is!

–Joey

3 years ago

I won't be able to till he updates his mods, if ever. A friend of mine told me that there's a modder out there who hates 1.0 and refuses to ever update his mods past 0.18 and welp... All his mods are 0.18 so I wonder if thats the guy. But I can't be sure. I really like his stuff, been hoping it'd update soon.

New response