- Updated to Factorio 1.1.
- Updated to Factorio 0.18.
- Register on_tick event on a different callback.
- Air filter machine mk1 changed to type furnace.
- Air filter machine mk1 removed from fast replace group.
- Desync when upgrading from 0.1.3 should be fixed.
- Improved performance thanks to Elrood (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/better-air-filtering/discussion/5de458a8b40f56000b3ca43c)
- Recycling now has a slight chance of breaking the filter.
- Increased power consumption of mk2 and mk3 machines.
- Setting for update interval (can be changed for better UPS).
- EN for pollution filter fuel category.
- Air filters tier 2 and 3 now behave like furnaces. They accept expendable air filters as well as reusable ones.
- Fluid capacity of air filter machines reduced to more reasonable amounts.
- EN for reusable air filter tech.
- Pollution is now registered in the pollution statistics rather than the fluid statistics.
- Air filter machines now accept speed and efficiency modules or beacon effects.
- Invalid entity issue when removing air filter machine during update resolved.
- Initial release.
- MIT License.