Highlight belts, pipes or wires to trace them through your base. Hover over something and press Shift-H.
Providing the player with new tools or adjusting the game interface, without fundamentally changing gameplay.
Augmented or new ways of transporting materials - belts, inserters, pipes!
Things related to oil and other fluids.
Entities which interact with the circuit network.
Will there be factorio 2.1 support?
I currently use it mainly for wire tracing, because I don't recall any other mod doing what this one does. Would be nice to have it in 2.1. Also would be nice to have this as a standalone mod, since I use the other belt tracer nowadays.
Oh hi! Yeah, I'd noticed that it had broken in 2.1. I'm happy that they main-lined the pipe-tracing, but yeah, I think it had broken wires too.
Very happy to hear that you're using the wire tracing!
I'll try to get it fixed. No guarantees on timing, but this post helps, thanks :-)