Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g 0.6.4 | Crash on start

3 years ago

Hi there!
Really awesome and so much useful mod!
But the problem is that after updating game and mod to the latest versions (not sure what exactly causes this problem) after a long period without Factorio I face the following error on mods initialization stage:

32.253 Loading mod beltlayer 0.6.4 (data-updates.lua)
32.386 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Не удалось загрузить мод "beltlayer": beltlayer/data-updates.lua:2: beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:9: attempt to index local 'belt_animation_set' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:9: in function 'extract_sprites'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:130: in function 'make_splitter_proxy_sprites'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:161: in function 'make_splitter_proxy'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:169: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
beltlayer/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk
stack traceback:
32.388 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
32.611 Checksum for core: 3692526182
32.687 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

And here's my mods-list:
https://dropmefiles.com/Ok9hx

Can You help me to fix it?

3 years ago

I got the same error. Would be very nice if you can fix this - your mod is extremley helpful :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same error here. Modlist: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack/downloads
(at the moment added as conflict until it is solved :))

3 years ago

@DrAwesome: you have two conflicts, one with 5-Dim's Transport, and another one is a bug in Belt Brush. I can fix the first but not the second, it would have to be fixed in Belt Brush.

@skiron: If neither of those mods are ones you have installed, you likely have another conflict. Please post your mod-list.

@Sadawys: I haven't looked at your mod list yet to see which might be introducing splitters using the outdated graphics format, but I'll have a look a bit later.

3 years ago

@DrAwesome: you have two conflicts, one with 5-Dim's Transport, and another one is a bug in Belt Brush. I can fix the first but not the second, it would have to be fixed in Belt Brush.

Yep, deactivation of these two mods helped! Thank You very much!

3 years ago

@therax
Thanks for your response and time. I will try to give you in the meantime the correct error log.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

55.743 Loading mod beltlayer 0.6.4 (data-updates.lua)
55.767 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Fehler beim Laden der Mod „beltlayer“: beltlayer/data-updates.lua:2: beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:9: attempt to index local 'belt_animation_set' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:9: in function 'extract_sprites'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:59: in function 'make_transport_belt_proxy'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:67: in main chunk
stack traceback:

3 years ago

Was it helpful, or do you need additional information?

3 years ago

Thanks, the mod list was helpful. I didn’t realize that Yuoki Engines adds it’s own belts. A fix is on the way. :)

3 years ago

Nice, thank you!

3 years ago

Should be fixed now in v1.0.0.

3 years ago

Hm. unfortunately I update your mod but I get another error now :(

141.542 Crop bitmaps.
141.787 Parallel Sprite Loader initialized (threads: 3)
142.390 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1529: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: boblogistics/graphics/icons/black-splitter.png; mods: beltlayer
142.698 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
142.700 Created atlas bitmap 2048x1312 [icon, not-compressed, mipmap, linear-minification, linear-magnification, linear-mip-level]
142.706 Texture processor created (2048). GPU accelerated compression Supported: yes, Enabled: yes/yes. Test passed. YCoCgDXT PSNR: 35.83, BC3 PSNR: 33.82
142.766 Parallel Sprite Loader initialized (threads: 3)
143.066 Sprites loaded
143.103 Generated mipmaps (5) for atlas [0] of size 2048x1312
143.103 Custom mipmaps uploaded.
143.107 Custom inputs active: 54
143.109 Factorio initialised
143.129 Mods to disable:Fehler beim Laden der Mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: boblogistics/graphics/icons/black-splitter.png

3 years ago

Should be fixed in v1.0.1.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm now it is again another error :)

52.807 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Fehler beim Laden der Mod „beltlayer“: beltlayer/data-updates.lua:2: beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:109: attempt to index local 'layers' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:109: in function 'make_underground_belt_sprites'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:133: in function 'make_underground_belt_proxies'
beltlayer/prototypes/bpproxies.lua:142: in main chunk
stack traceback:
52.809 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
53.127 Checksum for core: 3692526182
53.184 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

3 years ago

Do you need something additional from me? :)

3 years ago

btw. love the idea of the mod :)

New response