by therax

Route your belts freely underground.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b bad deconstruction

4 years ago

when deconstructing beltlayer connectors using blueprits, the underground connector doesnt get removed, and then you cant place another connector in the same place

4 years ago

I can't recreate the problem. Do you have a saved game?

4 years ago

OK, I didn't tell you, just realized, it happens when using creative mode, and having the "instant deconstruction" setting on, the surface connector desappears, but not the beltlayer one

4 years ago

And same thing happens with pipelayer connectors

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh, and something else about this one, beltlayer, when using a blueprint on an structure that has surface belts and beltlayer belts, once you use that blueprint to recreate that structure somewhere else, some of the BL belts are placed on the surface. I think it has to do with the blueprint not being able to distinguish between common belts and underground belts (even when you can make that distinction in the red blueprint filter)

4 years ago

About this, when using replicating belts underground same thing happens, the replicating belts create ghost belts, and those are placed on the surface

4 years ago

Creative Mode is heavily broken and no longer maintained, sorry to say. I recommend you use Infinity Mode instead.

4 years ago

Oh, thanks

4 years ago

just checked it, with infinity mode instant deconstruction there's no problem

unfortunately, the blueprint problem is still a thing, when you make a blueprint that contains unserground belts, those belts are placed on the surface

4 years ago

Can you send a demonstration? If you place a BP with underground belts, then ghosts will appear on the surface. When the bots actually build those ghosts, they will be built underground.

New response