by therax

Route your belts freely underground.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i Crafting items

5 years ago

This is just an idea, but I think it would be better if every tier of this tunnels required the previous tier of this same tunnels, because right now when you want to update logistics to a new tier two thing happen, on the one hand current tunnels get obsolete, there's nothing to do with them, and on the other hand you have to create regular tunnels from scratch

5 years ago

More ideas, in some other thread you told me this tummels work as tunnels, but also as chest and loaders too, so I think crafting should requiere tunnels, chests and miniloaders (if installed)

But as I said, just an idea, as you consider

5 years ago

More ideas, in some other thread you told me this tummels work as tunnels, but also as chest and loaders too, so I think crafting should requiere tunnels, chests and miniloaders (if installed)

But as I said, just an idea, as you consider

5 years ago

Lol, last message posted twice, I don't know what happened, sorry

5 years ago

Also, I checked today and you can't set the buffer to 0. I see the point in having a buffer, but sometimes, if the belt is slow, or there are not many items on it, I takes ages for them to get to the other side, it would be nice if the buffer could be set to 0, so that the items got through the tunnel just as they arrive

5 years ago

Not possible without massively higher UPS cost.

5 years ago

Wich part?

5 years ago

Having a buffer size of 0 and instantaneous item teleportation.

5 years ago

OK, and the previous tier part?

5 years ago

by the way, how come splitters cannot be placed in the underground level?

5 years ago

Previous tier is possible, but difficult, because beltlayer connectors are created automatically by looking at the existing underground belts, and it's not always easy to figure out what the previous tier should be.

Splitters are not allowed on the underground level because they are 2x1 entities, which makes the blueprint black magic quite tricky compared with having everything be 1x1. I've experimented with fixing it off and on, but it's still very complicated. I also wanted to prevent people from moving their entire main bus underground, for balance reasons.

5 years ago

OK, thanks

New response