by therax

Route your belts freely underground.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Cant place connectors on our server

5 years ago

Every time we try to place a connector we are unable to. It gives us only this "This must be placed on the main overworld" but we are trying to place it in the main overworld.

I'm not sure if its something wrong with our server or the mod. But either way we would love to be able to use it.

5 years ago

Sounds like you're using some mod that places your world not on the default overwolrd surface, usually called "nauvis." There should already be support for New Game+, which does this. Can you send me a mod list, particularly any that might add or modify surfaces? Also, if you can run the following command, it will list all the surfaces on your server:

/c local out = {} for k in pairs(game.surfaces) do table.insert(out, k) end game.print(table.concat(out, ","))

5 years ago

There are 2 surfaces. Nauvis and Game. I will get the mod list shortly

5 years ago

The only one that seems like it could be is TeamCoop

5 years ago

Yes, that looks like it. Seems like TeamCoop planned at some point on having a "lobby" feature, so it spawns players on that special "Game" surface. I can add support for this in Beltlayer in the next release. Thanks for the report!

5 years ago

Np. Thanks a ton (any idea as to how long that will take. Not trying to rush it, just any kinda time frame would be helpful.

5 years ago

It looks like full compatibility is not possible from my end. TeamCoop treats the underground surface from Beltlayer the same as its own surface, so it creates the special spawn there also, including ore patches etc. It looks funny, but you should be able to use Beltlayer in the latest version.

5 years ago

Awesome thanks a ton!

New response