Route your belts freely underground.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Bug! Ugh!

5 years ago

Hey,

I love your mod (MODS) I use a few of what you made, It seems that one of the mods i'm running is causing a crash with the Robots trying to upgrade the yellow belts in the as I call it Upside down World

Not really sure how to post pictures.

https://ibb.co/LnSGwdV

5 years ago

You mention upgrading. Are you using Upgrade Planner?

5 years ago

Yes (I'm not sure however the mod that makes the bots auto upgrade the belts)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Just Confirmed its not Upgrade Planner causing the crash. I uninstalled and loaded the save still crashed!

** Likely due to a mod called Belt Upgrader haha! Sorry for bugging you I'll try without it. Merry Christmas hope all is well for you and family!

Nope not that one either.. weird!

5 years ago

When you get a chance, please outline exactly what it is you’re trying to do, e.g.:

1. Start with yellow belts underground.
  2. Get an Upgrade Planner item from the Upgrade Planner mod.
  3. Add a setting in the Upgrade Planner changing from yellow belt to red belt.
  4. While standing on the surface and with the Upgrade Planner in hand, shift-drag-select an area containing yellow beltlayer connectors and underground yellow belts.

Etc.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It’s also possible your save is corrupted from another mod. If possible, start a new map in Sandbox mode and see if you can reproduce the crash. You can try uploading the save somewhere and I’ll try taking a look at it.

New response