Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
1 year, 1 day ago
0.17 - 2.0
3.80K
Transportation Combat Logistic network Circuit network

b AAI hauler treated as normal vehicle rather then cargo vehicle

a month ago

funny "lol dead mod" where i tell you that the AAI hauler that gets deleted from existance if it exists before i install this mod works with vehicle pads but the new one does not in that it's a cargo vehicle.

a month ago

I'm not quite sure I understand. Could you upload a saved game without Autodrive, showing an AAI hauler with "vehicle pads"? What do you mean by "vehicle pads", actually? Are they something provided by another mod – and if so, do you know which one?

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I'm not quite sure I understand. Could you upload a saved game without Autodrive, showing an AAI hauler with "vehicle pads"? What do you mean by "vehicle pads", actually? Are they something provided by another mod – and if so, do you know which one?

wait wtf you actually exist. WORKS FOR ME. SO. It's a annoying interaction with the AAI hauler and the autodrive mod. The autodrive mod immidately shanks the current AAI hauler if it exists and changes it to it's own varient it seems like. This has resulted in me losing all in the hauler...which is surprisingly not too important. What IS, however, is that the "new" haulers under Autodrive aren't explicitly "Cargo" vehicles, meaning that they act more akin to normal vehicles in where they take stuff and dont actually act as haulers. What im using is the AAI vehicle depot to deposit and take out items i've specified. Because of whatever changes autodrive does, including what im assuming is replacing the hauler effectively, i cant use haulers as cargo vehicles....probaly something you can change tbh. That's the long form of it. You want a save too?

also me litterally forgetting you LITTERALLYT ASKED FOR A SAVE: https://wormhole.app/okO7rN#yCdLJnTPN4eWrKslSxV9jA wow wtf how'd i miss that.
also uh. I appolagize in advance. I uh. i have at least 369 mods installed. And i also appolagize for the assault on common sense you'll see.

New response