Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
21 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i permission to translate the mod into Brazilian Portuguese

Olá venho pedir sua autorização para que possa traduzir o mod e adicioná-lo na referência do all the mods translated BR
/
Hello, I come to ask for your authorization so that I can translate the mod and add it to the reference of all the mods translated BR

URL: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/All-The-Mods-Translated-BR

19 days ago

Olá, and thanks for asking! You're welcome to translate the strings. I noticed that your mod doesn't depend on the translated mods, so I guess I'd have to add an optional dependency on yours once your translation is ready -- is that correct?

How do you handle updates to localized strings? Do you update your translations once the original mods have been updated, or would you prefer if I tell you before releasing updates whether any strings have changed? (I'm not on Discord or github, by the way, but I'm on the forum quite regularly.)

Yes, you would have to add an optional dependency, which has a light tutorial available in the mod's FAQ.
Regarding strings, they are automatically updated when a new update is published.

14 days ago

Yes, you would have to add an optional dependency, which has a light tutorial available in the mod's FAQ.

I know how dependencies work. The reason I asked is that there is a mod for Russian translations that adds optional dependencies on the translated mods. Either way is OK with me. :-)

Regarding strings, they are automatically updated when a new update is published.

Thanks, that's wonderful! Just holler when the translation is ready, and I'll add the dependency …

I don't use other optional dependencies, only in the case of packs like the one from the logistics trains network!

New response