Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
10 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b infinite resources ?

3 years ago

hey
i use logistic sensor and somehow i made my hauler infinite source of gold ...
long story - i had some small patch of gold around 200k so it wasnt worth to use train and i decided to transport it with hauler ( AAI vehicle mod ) and remote control and logistic sensor. Once in while i used remote control to send vehicle to mine to load with inserters and then after while i use remote control to send it back to main base where robots unload it. All was working great for long time until i decided i need take hauler for while for other job so i went to it myself and took all remaining gold and then ran to storage to put in there myself but logistic bots didnt care that it is empty now they kept unloading gold , i checked and really vehicle was empty and in storage gold was really adding up , when i drive hauler myself it stoped for while but then it all started again
update - it stoped now for good, it was like 1-2k extra gold but it stopped now , im still posting this tho in case it needs fixing anyway

New response