Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
16 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed] Unrecoverable Error

3 years ago

Hi,

With the last version of AutoDrive mod, Factorio in 0.17.79, every time I try to rotate a modded pipe I got this error and all the functions of the Autodrive stop working.

114140.228 Script @underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:37: The mod Autodrive caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event autodrive::script_raised_built (ID 77)
autodrive/control.lua:2343: attempt to index field 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
autodrive/control.lua:2343: in function <autodrive/control.lua:2342>
stack traceback:
underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:36: in function 'RotateUnderground'
underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:49: in function <underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:42>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:271: in function 'dispatch_event'
underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:342: in function <underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:305>
114249.813 Info AppManager.cpp:287: Saving to _autosave3 (blocking).
114251.381 Info AppManagerStates.cpp:1802: Saving finished

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the report! Underground-pipe-pack raises the event with "created_entity", but I assumed there'd only be "entity". Quick fix: Remove lines 2386 and 2343 (the lines starting with "vdebug" at the beginning and the end of the function) from control.lua.

3 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.1.27/0.2.7!

New response