A unified resource, metallurgy and chemistry overhaul integrating the former standalone mods, with support for Vanilla, Space Age, K2, SE and K2SE. Factorio 2.1 / ATRM 3.x port in progress.
Hey MegaLordGier14,
thanks for the report.
bzlib and bztin are already integrated into ATRM and therefore intentionally marked as incompatible with the standalone versions.
You don't need to install them separately when using ATRM. Please disable the standalone bzlib and bztin mods and let ATRM provide their integrated functionality.
So this message is expected behavior, not a missing compatibility patch.
Greetings
MoSII
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Nylon2
You should add this to the mod, since the original creator couldn't care less about me, and nylon is used to craft Tier 2 conveyor belts.
I'm leaving your mod for later, I'm currently playing with the territory claim mod and any item, even those from the mod, may be required to unlock the sector
I've added an explicit list of the standalone mods that are already integrated into
and replaced by ATRM.
The incompatibility itself is intentional. ATRM already contains the relevant
functionality, so installing the standalone versions alongside ATRM is neither
required nor supported.
The description now states this explicitly to avoid further confusion.