All the Resources Mod


A unified resource, metallurgy and chemistry overhaul integrating the former standalone mods, with support for Vanilla, Space Age, K2, SE and K2SE. Factorio 2.1 / ATRM 3.x port in progress.

Content
4 days ago
2.0
181
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b [FIXED]Regarding a loading error

a month ago

Hello, when I was using your mod, I encountered a loading error. I would appreciate it if you could help resolve this issue. Thank you.
Case :
- base 2.0.77
- space-exploration 0.7.57
- Krastorio2 2.0.19
-(That is, the combined use of the SE and K2 modules)
-ATRM 2.8.70

Module loading failed:atrm/core/contracts/checks/se-core-fragments.lua:100: ATRM SE Core Fragment Aggregate audit failed:
missing SE core-fragment recipe 'se-core-fragment-diamond'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error
-_atrm__/core/contracts/checks/se-core-fragments.lua:100: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
-_atrm__/core/contracts/engine.lua:190: in function 'rumodles'
-_atrm__/core/contracts/validate.lua:3: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
-_atrm__/core/loader./ua:13: in function 'load'
-_atrm__/data-final-fixes.lua:2: in main chunk

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hey, the easiest solution is to enable raw diamonds in the mod options.

However, this is a bug. The Coreore Guard aren't loading because "Coreore chunk diamond" aren't enabled.

I will take a Look.

Greeting

a month ago

OK, thank you.
One more thing to note: After installing the ATRM mod for the first time within the game (that is, before the mod options become available), the game will need to be restarted. This will cause a loading error, resulting in the mod not being usable. We hope this detail will be helpful to you.

a month ago

Fixed in version 2.8.71. Big Thanks for reporting the bug. In the process, a few other issues with the startup options also came to light.
The ATRM mod includes so many settings and variables that I cannot always keep track of every single setting and customization; that is also the reason why I have reduced the number of compatibility options.

a month ago

Thank you for your hard work and for taking every feedback seriously.
I just tried it out in the game and the problems mentioned above have been fixed.
Now there is a new situation emerging:
(Don't worry. This is a really excellent mod. I believe it will get even better.)
Module loading failed:_atrm__/core/contracts/checks/technology-progression.lua:11: ATRM Unified Technology Progression contract failed:
missing prerequisite technology'advanced-flow-controller required for'advanced-multi-cylinder-engine'
missing technology 'nitinol-processing'
missing technology 'gimbaled-thruster'
missing prerequisite technology "injection-molding required for 'high-voltage-equipment'
missing prerequisite technology 'cermet' required for'rocket-control-unit'
missing prerequisite technology 'injection-molding' required for 'kr-atmosphere-condensation'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
-_atrm__/core/contracts/checks/technology-progression.lua:11: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
-_atrm__/core/contracts/engine.lua: 190: in function 'run_modules'
-_atrm__/core/contracts/validate.lua:3: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
-_atrm__/core/loader.lua:13: in function 'load'
-_atrm__/data-final-fixes./ua:2: in main chunk

a month ago

I’m actually a bit embarrassed to admit this: I’ve been playing Factorio in the SE/K2/BZ+ environment for countless hours, and I completely forgot that my mod settings were essentially locked to "Hard Mode"—it was the only way I ever played. In doing so, I effectively forced the ATRM mod into Hard Mode via the Guards, completely overlooking the fact that there are players out there who aren't quite as crazy as I am.
The bug you reported has been fixed in version 2.8.72. I also ran startup tests using default settings for all the configurations I support.

a month ago

Perfect solution. Thank you. You are an excellent mod author and also an excellent player.

New response