All the Resources Mod


A unified resource, metallurgy and chemistry overhaul integrating the former standalone mods, with support for Vanilla, Space Age, K2, SE and K2SE. Factorio 2.1 / ATRM 3.x port in progress.

Content
4 days ago
2.0
181
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b [FIXED]Problem loading with only vanilla factorio

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hi, I'm interested in trying your mod and I'm experiencing an error while loading it with just vanilla factorio.
I am still deciding which other mod I want to add, but the first try was to load your mod with plain factorio 2.0.77 (no other mods, just base+flib+atrm) and I got this error:

Impossibile caricare mod: "Cycle in technology tree detected.

chemical-science-pack
-> gold-processing
-> gold-electronics
-> advanced-circuit
-> chemical-science-pack"

Adding one between Krastorio2 or space-age seems to eliminate the error. Following your "informaton" tab, it seems that your main idea is paying your mod along at least one of the other mods. If so, is there a way to better represent it in the mod dependecies? Because now they are all optional but with no other mods than the required one it doesn't load. Otherwise, is there a possible fix for a plain vanilla game?
Thanks in advance

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hey, i will take a look.

EDIT:Fixed in 2.8.70. Thanks for reporting the bugs.
EDIT2:I play the mod with K2SE—that’s what I developed it for—but I explicitly tested that it also launches in vanilla. The guard checks for errors and gives me meaningful error messages instead of just the raw lines of code causing the issue. I have to admit, though, that I forgot to run the startup test after making the changes.

New response