Atomic Arig


Uranium is now a resource unique to Planetaris Unbounded's Arig. Moves nuclear sciences onto the planet, tweaks recipes, and adjusts the tech tree to provide an alternative experience.

Tweaks
10 months ago
2.0
1.19K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Environment Mining Manufacturing

b Error loading mods

7 months ago

Error while running setup for space-location prototype "arig" (planet): Unknown decorative name: arig-small-cactus

Mods to be disabled:
planetaris-arig (1.1.14)
PlanetsLib (1.17.0)
atomic-arig (1.0.7)

7 months ago

I am a user who has encountered the same error.

In the Planetaris: Arig mod, the following change was made 12 hours ago.

Version: 1.1.14
Date: 2026-02-26
Bugfixes:
- Deleted old small cactus decorative

This is likely the cause of the issue.

7 months ago

Cool, thanks for info! I "fix" game yestarday. With no "Atomic Arig" that game running setup success

7 months ago

I put in a pull request to fix the issue. You can edit the data-final-fixes.lua and remove the decorative yourself if you want to still use this mod.

New response