Aquilo Start


Start on Aquilo. The broken ship now has power and heats the surrounding area. New recipes, technology reshuffle and planet structuring included to allow raw resources to be obtained and gameplay to be possible. Thanks to the authors of Any Planet Start (CodeGreen) Spaceship APU survived the crash (someone1337), and various art assets (malcolmriley) on which this mod was based on / inspired by. ~~~ Disclaimer ~~~ AI was used to assist in making this modpack.

Tweaks
5 hours ago
2.0
24
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Environment Manufacturing Power

g Alternatives

2 days ago

I'm not saying you shouldn't make this mod, but you write that you didn't find any mods that do this already. The Any planet start description lists two mods that enable Aquilo start. I thought you should know.

2 days ago

Thanks for the notice, I was already partway through developing when I realised this and there were already mods made. I decided to finish my creation and publish. I truly am blind in finding mods (searching in-game did not yield me results)

2 days ago

The amount of available mods is huge and it's not the standard list of 20 mods anymore that people play. So finding anything gets harder. Welcome to the modding community.

New response