Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b incompat Angel's burner crusher

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

as far as i can tell a recent upgrade to angel's mod gave the burner crusher an entry for next_upgrade so the game doesn't like that this mod tries to set the burner crusher to hidden.

Edit: Removing the commands to set hidden and to delete the item (but leaving the one that removes the recipe) got it booting up for me but I haven't had a chance to test for unintended consequences.

4 years ago

Hey, same problem. Which lines in which file need to be removed? Cheers

4 years ago

Sorry for taking so long. I believe lines 137 and 141 in prototypes/integrations/entities which are trying to set the burner crusher to hidden.
and line 101 in prototypes\integrations\final-overwrites.lua which is trying to remove the item registration for the burner crusher.

3 years ago

Can confirm that this is still happening

New response