Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

g Pyanodon's Compatability?

4 years ago

I love to torture myself. Is this mod generally compatible with Pyanodon's mod suite?

I love the idea behind this mod and always felt the early game was way too easy and not very logical with pumps being able to work without energy. Would also like to see game changes for belts requiring power, too.

4 years ago

I'm sorry, I don't plan to add compatibility with Pyanodon mod suite.

The reasons:
1) I never played a Pyanodon game (only the first 3hours) and I have no idea how my mods can be fit into this.
2) Unfortunately, I don't have time to write and maintain compatibility patches for more mods than the ones I have now.

4 years ago

I understand you reasons to not make it compatible with py. Nonetheles… I think that your mod Will fit perfectly like first extended phase… you know… the first step for an extended py-play, adding a Good initial complexity. I like the idea. But your mods are Good mods anyway.

4 years ago

Totally understand. It's a lot to manage. It might be compatible on it's own as I'm testing them together - just like that this extends early game more.

4 years ago

On it's own… It has a lot of duplicated ítems and récipes. There is salinewater/seawater, ash/ash… there is creosote/creosote, coal saturated, waste Waters... an excess of récipes for coal compress,

New response