Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Some 0.17.80 issues.

4 years ago

Hi, I've been enjoying a long-term game including your mod. I really like the water/brick changes, even though they completely messed up my progression. :-D I use a lot of other mods; I hope those aren't interfering.
Some quick issues I've noticed:
The Burner mining drill requires stone bricks. Looking at the other recipes, I guess those should be replaced by a stone furnace now?
Resin Production 1 gives more Wood pellets than Wood pellets 1, per log of Wood. ( 3 out of 2 vs. 2 out of 1 + resin)
The Raw brick stone recipe that uses ashes requires Coal ash instead of the regular Ash, even though I have generic Ash turned on.
With Bio Industries/Angel's Bio Processing, the steam powered greenhouse is now disabled. I'd rather still have it as a steam powered alternative, and for the fertilizer as sulfur and ash sink. (I do play with greatly increased science costs though, so its a lot further to algae and farms.)
In Angel's Water Treatment tech, there a Mineralized water & sulfuric waste recipe from the Bio Industries mod that uses the wrong Charcoal.

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report,

version 0.17.82 will fix the following bugs:
- Resin Production 1 gives more Wood pellets than Wood pellets 1
- The Raw brick stone recipe that uses ashes requires Coal Ash instead of the regular Ash
- With Bio Industries / Angel's Bio Processing, the steam powered greenhouse is now disabled

But I can reproduce the (stone-brick) bug with the burner mining drills:
Can you provide me a game save file, so I can look into it, wich mod changes this recipe?

4 years ago

I'm still seeing coal ash in the raw brick recipe, other fixes look good.
Turns out its AAI Industry setting the burner mining drill recipe.

4 years ago

Hi, thanks again,

Both bug should now fixed with version 0.17.82

4 years ago

Yup, working great, thanks!

This thread has been locked.