Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b drill to aquifer

5 years ago

There is a mod, "drill to aquifer", which I like very much to use with mods like yours, which limit the use of fresh water. But for some reason it does not allow me to use most of the fuels of your mod. Could you fix it?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I will look into it tomorrow, I think this is easy to fix with 3 line of code.

5 years ago

Perfect. And if in the concept that you have of your mod, fit some similar way of obtaining water, even if it is an expensive and slow way, it would be fine. It is not necessary, but it would be fine. Thanks for your good work.

5 years ago

Should work with the new update, and with every other mod thats add some entity that uses burner-fuel :)

5 years ago

Better than expected. :)

This thread has been locked.