Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Crash on load

5 years ago
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:10: - Info ------------------------------------------------
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:11: ./prototypes/integrations/technology.lua
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:12: apm_power_compat_aai: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:13: apm_power_compat_bob: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:14: apm_power_compat_angel: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:15: apm_power_compat_sctm: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:16: apm_power_compat_bio_industries: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:17: apm_power_compat_expensivelandfillrecipe: true
 301.113 Script @__apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:18: -------------------------------------------------------
 301.157 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Failed to load mod "apm_power": __apm_power__/data-final-fixes.lua:6: __apm_lib__/lib/utils/car.lua:27: attempt to index field 'burner' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        __apm_lib__/lib/utils/car.lua:27: in function 'overhaul'
        __apm_lib__/lib/utils/car.lua:57: in function 'overhaul_all'
        __apm_power__/prototypes/integrations/entities.lua:22: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        __apm_power__/data-final-fixes.lua:6: in main chunk
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'require'
        __apm_power__/data-final-fixes.lua:6: in main chun
 301.218 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
 302.088 Checksum for core: 3162601544

Not every vehicle uses a burner as its power source, so I wager that's the issue is that it is assuming it is always a burner?

5 years ago

Ouch... Yes I was assuming that every vehicle has a burner, stupid assuming, I'm fixing it now.
And not only for cars... I do the same in locomotives :>

Thanks for the report!

5 years ago

should be fixed in version: 0.17.35 (this) and 0.17.28 (library).

5 years ago

Awesome! I'll try it later and report back if further issues, thanks much!!

This thread has been locked.