Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

g Combustible Energy Value

5 years ago

Something strange happens with the fuel's energy value. If I leave it at the predefined value, which is 5, the actual value that appears within the game is 1.2Mj. I must set the value to 20 to get the value within the game to be 5Mj. It's very weird...

5 years ago

I can not reproduce that on my end,
can you provide a save file for me, too look into it?

5 years ago

I sent the list of mods in a message at your mod's forum page. Save file is too big.

5 years ago

It's not really a bug, it's a incompatibility or an conflict with Realistic Power, both mods overwrite the fuel values.

I will try to make it more streamlined on my side with the next update (I also found a small logic bug in the calculations) on my side so that the following calculations are all correct, but this will not prevent Realistic Power from overwriting some of the values.

5 years ago

Ok. It's not serious problem. I'll simply set the energy values in 20. No problem.

5 years ago

With the next update, the computations of all products will be correct and will not grow into the sky (compared to the precursor product), but you must leave the setting at 20 if you want 5MJ for coal, as Realistic Power overrides this feature.

5 years ago

Anyway… I'm not totally convinced with Realistic Power… Maybe i'll uninstall it.

New response