Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
3 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g After a period of time, part of turrets' loading fails and cannot be restored

7 months ago

After a period of time, some of same type of turrets works fine, while some of artillery will cease to be load,I dont know how it happed, but I think it must be a bug,cause some of turrets works fine. All mods setting is default, effective range parameter is 0.

7 months ago

Hi there! Thanks for letting me know about this.

I'd be happy to take a closer look at this issue. If you could provide me a link to your save file, it would go a long way toward helping me diagnose the problem. Let me know if you can and i'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

7 months ago

SO... I found the problem, but have absolutely no idea why it's happening.

If you have "Burner Structures" enabled in the mod settings, and the setting "Entities per tick to scan..." is set below 12, turrets will randomly stop being updated in the mod. Bafflingly, if you increase the "Entities per tick to scan..." to 12 or higher, or disable "Burner Structures", the problem seems to go away completely.

I'm going to have to look deeper into this to figure out what could be causing it. In the meantime, a quick fix is to change the Ammo Loader per map mod settings so that either:

1.) "Burner Structures" is disabled
OR
2.) "Entities per tick to scan..." is set to 12 or higher

Let me know if this fix works for you!

7 months ago

I uploaded a hotfix changing the default value of "Entities per tick to scan..." to 12 as a temporary fix while I figure out a more permanent solution. Updating the mod should now fix this issue automatically

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I updated to the latest version, the problem has gone!
TAHNKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!😊

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Mod Settings> Bob's Power mod> Burner and fluid powered heat sources.
I unchecked this option and this has fixed the problem for me.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

The same issue for my burners (not simple furnaces) on different surfaces (non-Nauvis)β€” it stops fill them very fast.
mods: "SE" + "Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴"

Settings:
- Entities per tick... = 24
- Burner structures = enabled (Note: I've also tried turning it off temporarily, and then turn it back on, and it didn't work)

You can reproduce it yourself:
1) Place Factory Lvl 1 (factorissimo2 mod), enter it
2) Place 2 or more AL+ chests (they have overlapped radius)
3) Place several Fuel Processors (AAI Industry mod), more than 12
4) Fill AL+ chests (every) with 1-3 coal pack (x50 items)
5) Exit factory, wait
6) Such a large number of fuel processors will quickly burn these few packs, you don't even need to unload the processed fuel produced from these entities.
7) When the AL+ chests are empty, and fuel processors STOPPED β€” enter to the factory, and try to put some coal packs to AL+ chests again.
Nothing will change, all fuel processors will remain stopped as AL+ chests will not fill them up.

I've also noticed that even though I have the chest radius drawing enabled, it's not rendered, but entities attached to the chest are marked with a plus sign.
So, right after placing the fuel processors and filling the AL+ chests with coal for the first time - I see these processors marked with a plus sign.

However, when the chests are empty and the fuel processors are stopped - immediately at this point and after the chests are filled with coal again - I no longer see plus signs on the fuel processors (detached entities?).

To reproduce β€” add mods: "Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴", "AAI Industry", and (possible) "Space Exploration"

7 months ago

Massive low/no ammo In my Krastorio2 middle game
https://prnt.sc/7gJtdwZAOs3u
Settings:
https://prnt.sc/EhPjPUSoZPZc

turrets are in range, linked and enough ammo available

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

You can reproduce it yourself:
I've also noticed that even though I have the chest radius drawing enabled, it's not rendered, but entities attached to the chest are marked with a plus sign.
So, right after placing the fuel processors and filling the AL+ chests with coal for the first time - I see these processors marked with a plus sign.

However, when the chests are empty and the fuel processors are stopped - immediately at this point and after the chests are filled with coal again - I no longer see plus signs on the fuel processors (detached entities?).

An interesting fact: if you downgrade to 1.14 - it works without issues, but it requires the fix to run with my mods pack:

mods/ammo-loader_1.1.14/prototypes/entity.lua
Replace:
stack_size_bonus = 5000,
with:
stack_size_bonus = 255,

EDIT:
it has no problem drawing a radius β€” even for the empty chest ! Also if a user suddenly fills an empty AL+ chest - it finds targets and fills them.

7 months ago

An interesting fact: if you downgrade to 1.14 - it works without issues

Works!

6 months ago

Hi guys, thanks for your patience with this.

After a lot of troubleshooting, I'm still stumped on the root cause of this issue. It's obviously a change I made in the mods logic, but I'm simply unable to pin it down. With that in mind, I've decided to revert to 1.1.14 and fix things slowly from there. I just uploaded 1.1.19 which is just 1.1.14 with a few bugfixes to make it functional. This appears to have fixed the reported issues in the test games I've tried it on.

I'll continue to bugfix and reintroduce the new features slowly so I hopefully won't break it so completely again.

Let me know if you still have trouble after updating to 1.1.19

New response