|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.65 (5 hours ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.17|
Ever wished that you could automate gun turret ammo loading? Don't want to have to run a whole new belt line every time you move your turrets?
Well this mod can help!
This mod adds a special chest that, when filled with ammo or fuel, will fill turrets, vehicles, and burner structures with its contents. Simply do the prerequisite research, plop down the chest, fill it with ammo or fuel, and watch it work!
- Loads turrets and armed vehicles with ammo
- Loads vehicles and burner structures with fuel
- Highly customizable through the in-game mod settings
- Will upgrade ammo/fuel as stronger ammo/fuel becomes available
- Unlimited range (optional)
- Keeps player inventory clean by returning items to designated chests. Pick up a turret and the ammo goes to a loader chest!
- Optional hard mode for a more balanced experience
- Custom sprites and icons
- Support for AAI programmable vehicles, Bob's mods, and more.
- Active and friendly mod development. If you have any problems, just post them on the discussion board!
How to Use
- Complete required research
- Put down the unlocked chest
- Fill with ammo or fuel
- Turrets and vehicles in range will be loaded automatically
- The ammo upgrading and returning features require the Ammo Loader Storage Chest (unlocked with normal storage chest) in order to function.
- Trains/burner structures/artillery are all disabled by default. See mod options to enable.
- Range is 0 (infinite) by default. Can be changed in mod options for balance.
Feel free to distribute and modify as you please, so long as you include attribution to the original mod/creator.
See which entities each chest is providing toDone implement a more balanced distribution system (perhaps using nanobots as fuel for chests).DONE!