Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Possible mod compatibility with Repair Turret?

1 year, 11 months ago

As of right now Ammo Loader+ does not work with Repair Turret, is it possible to add compatibility with the mod?

Mod Link: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Repair_Turret

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there! Thanks for using the mod!

Yes! In the current beta version I'm working on, I've added support for repair turrets. I'm just finishing up play testing for errors, and I'm hoping to be able to publish the update after that.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you for the mod! Looking forward to the new update!!

1 year, 11 months ago

The new version is out! There were a lot of changes though, so let me know if you have any bugs/crashes

1 year, 11 months ago

Still doesnt work with Repair Turret mod, but otherwise seems fine. One minor bug I discovered is that there are 2 unknown keys in the control setting for me, "controls.ammo-loader-key-e" and "contorls.ammo-loader-key-escape".

Another thing that happened is that for some reason, unless I turn on "Performance mode", none of the chest were working.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for reporting!

The repair turret is fully working in my test game... would you be willing to link me your save file (via google drive etc.) so I can take a look at what's causing it to not work?

1 year, 11 months ago

Sure, give me 2 mins

1 year, 11 months ago

Actually it is working, just not my expected behavior, I thought it will act like standard turrets where each turret will have certain amount of ammo, instead it fill one Repair Turret with more than the default stack setting.

However the counter on the box is still 0

(this is version 1.1.6)

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Got it working! I just uploaded 1.1.7 with a fix.

Since the Repair Turrets are actually roboports in the code, they unfortunately don't stop filling once a certain amount has been reached like real turrets do. Instead, they keep filling until the repair tools stack size is reached. This isn't something I can change, and is due to how the repair turrets are coded.

As a workaround, I added a startup option to set the repair tool stack size, so you can limit the repair turrets' max ammo that way. It means a repair tool stack will be a lot smaller, but for the moment it's the only solution I could come up with.

Let me know if you have any more trouble!

1 year, 11 months ago

Will update to 1.1.7, if I found any problem, I will let you know.

New response