Alien Loot Economy

Biters now drop alien ore, which can be smelted into alien metal, which is the ingredient for alien items that are better than their vanilla counterparts. Also introduces Hyper-Modules which level up after killing a lot of Biters. The mod is compatible with Bobs Enemies, Rampant and Natural Evolution Enemies.

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b Can't place hypermodule inside anything?

4 years ago

Basically says it all in the Title, I can't find in the configs where it makes it to where certain machines can accept certain modules.

4 years ago

After some trouble shooting, I've found that the mod Krastorio changes something and prevents insertion in a good many machines. Still no work around.

4 years ago

I cannot test every combination of mods against this mod and i frankly won't support any mod combination possible. Most of the times breaking this mod comes from very strange mods doing very strange things with the game state. If Krastorio is breaking things, i suggest you appeal to the Krastorio makers to make their mod compatible since this mod does nothing very special in regards to modules.

4 years ago

I realized that last night, firstly I just want to apologize, I'm not asking you to fix your mod, as your mod works amazingly. Its also my favorite mod, so thank you, and I will be corresponding with Krastorio to see about a potential config option/fix.

4 years ago

Does your mod allow/disallow the insertion of hyper modules into beacons?

4 years ago

No it does not, but i think there are mods that allow any module to be placed inside beacons